Tuesday, July 16, 2013

First

First let me start by saying that I am not a gramatical genius, nor am i a great speller. However, I feel that my life experiences, my line of work and basically my life are interesting enough to write about. I have had many attempts to start a blog but due to my lack of commitment and willingness to make time to share my story I have been unsucessful.

I want to post at least once a week if not more. I want to share my experiences in hopes to inspire and/or help to aviod repeting my mistakes. Basically if there is a diet a pill out there I have tried it, if there is a fad diet I have attempted it. Although this is not a health blog, I wish to share some heath and beuty tips just because well its my blog and I can.

I will also share some great recipies, party planning ideas, and arts and crafts tips.

On top of all that I also would like to give insight on what working in a "man's world" is like. No, I am not a femenist however my line of work gives me some great insight into the male psyche.

Basically hope to share inspire and explore a creative avenue through writing.

Stay tuned for more!
&thanks for coming by!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment