Monday, July 22, 2013

Stalk me, and never get fake eyelashes....

So today was unbearaby long, my feet heart, my back aches and well before I get into the topic I feel is important for the day; I think I will just share a recipie or two... Apple Coffee cake great in a pinch:
1 1/2 C. Apples diced
1 1/4 C. GP Flour
2 1/8 tsp baking powder
a dash or two of Cinnamon
a Pinch of salt
1 -2 cups of sugar depending on how sweet you dig
Combine together dry. Combine wet. Mix em' together.
Top with 1 part butter, 1 part flour 1/ 1/2 part sugar, and a couple dashes of cinnamon
Bake at 375* til firm

who says you cant wing baking right?

So far I have 67 views on my two posts... Not too bad considering I just started and havent wrriten much of anything too exciting or juicy.

Thanks for the reads by the way. Feel free to comment... feel free to like it, feel free to love it, feel free to hate it, too.

Well, hate is quite a strong word. But, you know what I mean I just want to get some things off my chest and like said before, possibly inspire.

Today I was cooking and apparently something got stuck to my eyelash, I didnt notice it at first, but then it stareted to irritate me. So I had to investigate looking in the mirror i had the tiniest piece of rice on my eye. Pulling it off it reminded me of something I feel that is neccessary to share to all women in there twenties or younger; possibly older....

DONT EVER GET FAKE EYELASHES... (*fake eylashes installed by a tiny asian lady who only charges 40$ to be exact)

Yes sure they may look awsome they may be very attractive, but they are quite possibly the worst idea ever... (And you thought I was speaking needessly) If nothing else heed my words because you will most definately lose you natural eyelashes and they will bug you if you dont remove them correctly they will pully your eyelashes out. All in all its a terrible idea and well you look better witout them.

Women and most people are always looking for what they dont have or want soemthing different then they were born with. If you have curly hair you want staight, if you have straight hair you want curly. If you are a brunette you want blonde, and visa versa. I say F that and just be happy with who you are what you have and enhance that make it better if you can but dont go the fake route its usually more hassel then its worth. Be happy with what god gave ya!

You should you're beautiful.

In about a week or so i am going to do some drastic lifestyle changes and I will keep my readers posted on what the results will be. They are mostly diet and excersize changes so I will keep you posted.

Other then that I think I am taped out of writing mostly because the audience around me has brought me to a not inspired anymore.

Thanks for reading
More to come...
XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment