Saturday, July 20, 2013

The thing is...

The beutiful thing about living on the ocean is the sound of the waves crashing on the bow as you try desperately to fall asleep. Its what I imagine its like for fishes in a fishtank with all the pumps and heaters and such. Two very long days and well its about the same there is otyer girls here but none quite as I guess girly as I. And then there is men. Gross stinky men. I love them in small doses but not at this magnitutued. So I guess when asked if I would do this for another ten years my responce is definately absolutely not. However today I guess would be good considering I learned how to make home made sorbet.... 1 part fresh fruit juice, 1 part water, and 1 part sugar.... bring to a boil... then freeze (not all the way).... let it crystilyze .... theb put into a food processer... then refreze. Vioala sorbet....nice huh? Well onto other things a thought.... if we all were just a lil nicer to eachother and maybe just a lil more open minded maybe just a lil more tolerent we would never cause insecurites from our own insecurities in another. It takes one person to think you are cool so that you are that quintesential cool. It takes one person to hate you to make a lot of people give you a hard time. The way I see it maybe there would be less issues if we jusf were all basically neutral and open. If as adults we see it happen instead of join in speak up speak out. That's how bullies get power. In my mind a bully anyway is someone who feels inadiquate and miserable anyway so they to me are not winning. They are definatley the worst people by far next to your gossip. I would touch on gossip now but Its getting late and I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment