Saturday, August 10, 2013

Dear Mom

Dear MOM, 

You are the one that wiped my tears
you are the one that saved me from my fears
You made me strong when I was weak
Its in your confidence where my secrets you keep
You have been my strength
For you I would go any length
You are the first person I think to impress
Because i know you wouldn't settle for anything less
You guided me through hard life trials
And walked with me even in the longest miles
Wherever I am there you are 
You are my true north star
When things become too rough to bare
I know that I can count on you to be there
I find solace In your warm words, and loving advice
I know i am never alone, and for your love i never have to think twice.
 
Love me!


 No one can choose their parents... It is just what you are born into that determines who you are and how you cope. In letting go and forgiveness you can grow. You may not be able to have the relationship that you want but you can have some type of relationship that may be greater than you expected. Humbling as it is you may determine that your parents aren't perfect and what the funny thing about that is... neither are you. And the discovery that your parents have problems and have issues can be the most shocking experience of all because it is then that you realize that they aren't the rock and stable soft place to land. Sometimes you become that for them. But if you do not and you decide to let the shortcomings of your parents anger you and blockade any relationship you have you will indefinitely demise. And only in the time of need you will remorse yourself into a relationship and regret all the time that you weren't there. That will be the biggest regret.


Until Next time
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment