Friday, August 2, 2013

I cant make this stuff up.

So yeah it's been a few day's! So lets see, as I sit and drink my morning coffee i feel it necessary  to talk about some instances in my life that are funny now, not so funny when they occurred. First one is about a guy I dated. Things that happen in movies happen in real life too.....

So I dated this guy and it starts out fine. Normal begining phase of finding out about a new person. All that jazz. Well i get moved across the country and well there are certin warning signs I would like to explain that are red flags to behavior that is poor and unbecoming of a guy you should ever be with:
1. V necks
2. over 27 with posters (including but not limited to naked chicks on the walls no frame)
3. fake shrubbery
4. overly clean
5. stage five clinger = possessive
6. hair product (more then you have)
7. lies about being married still
8. moisturizers
9. makes you take your shoes off at the front door.
10. feminine smelling body soap.

This guy wasn't for me and prolly won't be for you either because:

This guy will not only fly to sleep with a close friend of yours but he will also randomly call you multiple times in the middle of the night tell you that he thinks hes gay and blame you for it.

Now, I have no problem with being gay, but when you blame someone else for it you are not being true to yourself and you are prolly just really confused.

I didint write this to embarrass this person really but I just think that the instance is funny and well its one of those i cant believe it moments. To be honest with you i think I knew he was keeping something from me the entire time we were dating. But thats my luck.

Another guy to watch out for girls:
1. Lives way to far away from you
2. You basically make all the effort to make time for him
3. you feel in your gut something is up
4. refuses to make a commitment
5. makes excuses for each time he said he was going to come visit or visa versa.
6. still hung up on his ex

This guy will:
1. be sleeping with his married ex gf (who has three kids)
2. Will bring back boxers from a visit "with his daughter" with a Please return to (ex gfs name on them) (shes married and has three kids)
3. will call you and vent about his ex and be all sad and cry.
4. This guy will eventually get over it and get married to some other girl

kinda funny.
for real.

Now I have more stories and warning signs but these are the past 3 years and i didnt want to write a novel.

Mainly just think those two stories are hilarious, and No i am not bitter. Actually I get a good laugh about it from time to time.

Now here's the core of what I am writing:

I really do believe it takes kissing a few frogs to find your prince. I have found my "prince among men". I have never been in love before like this. i have never been so happy I have found my true love. My braintwin. He has the heart I have been looking for and you know its love when you can spend all day just talking to this person in bed "nothing on but the radio". Feel completely comfortable. I could only hope that for every woman. He will leave you notes when you least expect it, you will always have fresh flowers, he will surprise you everyday. He even makes the bed. Not only will he do that but he is your soft place to land when you are having a hard go of it. He will also be your rock when you are losing control. And it does talk a lot to get to this point when you find that one. But when you do, you will never worry about what all the other women are wearing in the bar or restaurant, you will always feel beautiful even when you prolly shouldn't be in public, you will always feel like the only woman he sees and it will be just you and him and then the rest of the world. Have faith hold strong it will happen and you will have great stories like the ones aforementioned and You and this prince will laugh about it and it will become a thing of the past.

I have no recopies that I feel like writing today no DIY tricks, not much in the mood for that today... maybe later.

Until Next time...
xoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment